- When we receive personal information, we manage it according to the stated rules. When we achive the purpose with it, the personal information will be immediately returned to the original owner or deleted.
- When we collect personal information from our customers, we clarify to them why we collect such information and will not use it for any other purpose.
- We respect the individual’s right on personal information, and when we are requested to disclose, correct or delete the personal information of the original owner, we will comply with the request within the appropriate scope.
- No personal information will be disclosed or provided to third parties unless we are obliged to disclose or provide it according to laws or unless the original owner of the information approves.
- The rules on Handling Personal Information apply to our Website only. We are not responsible for handling of personal information at other websites linked to ours.
- When a customer who provided us with his/her personal information requests us to disclose, correct, or delete his/her information, we will do so within a rational range.
- We make our directors and employees thoroughly understand our policy on personal information protection and ensure continuous improvement on our handling of such information for maintenance and improvement.
- We are keenly aware of the risks of illegal access to personal information, loss of personal information, or destruction, doctoring and leak of personal information and take rational security actions. We will swiftly take measures to correct without delay whenever any of the above occurs regarding such information.